Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Some quick pictures from the TV Shoot

Hi guys,

Well, the big TV shoot is over. Now we only have two days of still photography to finish and then I'll be flying home to you. Everything went really well over the last two days. We had a fun time and Nelson and Dominic and the whole cast and crew did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see what it all looks like on film.

It's late so I'll try to post as many shots from the last two days as I can. But most of them will have to wait until I get home on Saturday.

These are two of our actors relaxing before we shot their scene.



Here I am on the set.



Our folks watching video sync at Video Village.



Is this one of Tennis' cousins? That's Video Village in the background.



Here's a picture of the camera Nelson and the DP (director of photography) used to shoot the TV spots. Nelson is standing behind the camera. The woman with the pink hair is one of the camera assistants.



At the ranch this morning.



This is the rig for the bike shot. We had a woman riding her bicycle and talking to the camera. The bicycle was placed on a trailer behind a little electric car. The crew and lights rode on the car, the actress rode the bike and the camera was mounted on the rig.



That's all for tonight guys. I love you so much! I miss you!

I'll post some more tomorrow night, I hope.

Take care! Have fun at co-op!

Love you,
Daddy

No comments: