Sunday, March 11, 2007

The J. Paul Getty Museum

Good morning kitties,

I love you guys so much. I miss you so much. I can't wait until I get home and get all my hugs and kissies.

Yesterday after breakfast, I took the bus to the J. Paul Getty Museum.

Here's a picture of the bus I took.





The Getty Museum is on top of a mountain. I had to take a tram up to the top of the mountain.



The museum was really neat. The buildings were beautiful.







There were a lot of pretty fountains.









There was a beautiful cactus garden that seemed to be floating above the city.





There was a lot of nice art inside the museum too.











It's a balleringaround!



















Look at this BED! Do you think a princess sleeps in it?



What a big clock! See if you can find Daddy in this picture.



I walked back down the mountain after I had seen everything.



When I got back on the bus to come back to the hotel, the sun was setting.



That's all for this morning, my kitties. I'm going to Hollywood this afternoon, so I should have some interesting photos for you tomorrow.

I love you all and I miss you like Mice miss Cheese.

See you soon,
Daddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Daddy,

I liked finding you in the clock. I liked the bus because all the red. Did you hear me say that? It's a princess bed. Art, art, art.

Love,
Noah

Anonymous said...

Dear Daddy Chitty Bang-Bang,

Oh won't Chitty Bang-Bang (repeat). The balleringaround is chitty bang-bang. It's my Dada, mine, mine, mine.

Love,
lily

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllldlll
qqbbbbbbbbb bbvgggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdddddddddddddddddddxssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Jamin Hoyle said...

Surprise! You found me in the clock! I am glad you like the bus, Noah. It sure was red. I liked the Princess bed because it was pretty.

I am your daddy, Lily, and I am so proud and happy to be. I thought of you when I took the picture of the balleringaround. You are my little balleringaround.

I love you guys.

Keep Mommy out of trouble please.

See you soon,
Daddy