Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sunset and Dinner

Hey babies,

I took a few pitures of the palm trees outside my window around sunset during the Duke game.







Here's a picture of Jim reading ESPN.com while I watched the Duke game in his hotel room.



After the game, I went out to dinner with my friend David Povill from Adcenter. While I was waiting outside for Dave to pick me up, I took these pictures of the flowers and the gigantic, 128 year old tree outside the hotel.





We ate outside at an Italian restaurant in Venice. Here's a picture of (l to r) Dave's girlfriend Courtney, Dave, Dave's friend from high school Chris, and Chris' girlfriend Christy.



This is a picture of me and Mr. Povill.



And here's me holding an imaginary knife.



That's all for tonight. I love you all so much. I miss you.

Lovies,
Daddy

No comments: