Thursday, March 08, 2007

New Room

Hi guys,

I've had a good day. Nothing major to report. Donna, Jim and I went out to breakfast at a place called Patrick's Irish Road House. It was a neat place and I wish I'd taken the camera with me. While we were there a film crew came in to tape a part of a show for the Food Network.

Then we came back to the hotel and we got ready for a meeting with the director and our client. It was kind of a boring meeting but it went really well. Then we had lunch. I had a Caesar Salad because it was the only vegetarian thing on the menu.

Donna wanted to have rooms with an ocean view so she changed all our rooms this afternoon. After lunch I took all my stuff from my old room up to my new room. It's smaller, just one room instead of a suite. I have a balcony. Here are some pictures of the new room.









This afternoon I'm going to watch Duke play NC State in the first day of the ACC tournament. I'm going to call Noah and Lily to tell them night-night. Then I'm going to meet my friend David Povill for dinner.

Tomorrow we have the final big pre-production meeting. Monday is wardrobe.

That's all for now. I hope to have some pictures of turtles for you tomorrow.

Love you guys,
Daddy

No comments: